- It is okay to feel like going back to bed as soon as you wake up
- It is okay to crave for some difficult to get exotic food, have your husband drive you all the way for it and once you are served say that you just don’t feel like eating it.
- It is okay to just eat or want to eat just one thing day after day in the 1st
- It is okay to feel nauseous with the sight of food that you once loved
- It is okay to feel nauseous at smell of certain foods.
- It is okay sometimes to doubt yourself whether you took the right decision about getting pregnant
- It is okay to continue doing all physical activity you did before pregnancy except impact and contact sports.